1. Before installing the Tubolito tube, check the inside of the tire, the rim, spoke issues and the rim tape for sharp objects that can cause a puncture. (fig. 1)
2. Always use correctly sized and fitted rim tape (fitted per the rim manufacturer’s instructions), even with tubeless rims (fig. 2)
3. Before inflating the Tubolito tube the valve should point inwards (towards the center of the inflated circle). Pump up the Tubolito inner tube a small amount until it is round in shape. Do not inflate it to more than 0.5 bar / 8 PSI outside of the tire (fig. 3) The tube should be inflated partially before the installation procedure below.
4. Fit the tire such that one side protrudes over the outside edge of the rim and then insert the inner tube into the tire. Insure that the tube is not twisted or pinched between the rim and tire bead. Ensure that the valve is aligned perpendicular to the rim as it fits thru the valve stem hole in the rim. (fig. 4)
5. DO NOT use any sharp or pointed tools for installing the tube as these could dam- age the tube or tire leading to a later failure upon use or inflation. Beginning at the side of the valve, lift the protruding side of the tire over the rim flange until the whole tire is seated on the rim. Ensure that the tire does not pinch the inner tube and that the tube is installed without creases. (fig. 5)
6. Roll the half-inflated tire along the ground to release any wedging. Then slowly inflate the tire completely insuring that the tire bead on both sides is evenly seated around the rim during inflation. Do not exceed the maximum permissible tire pres- sure for the rim, rim tape and tire (fig. 6)
The tire pressure should be checked before every ride. In the event of air loss in the tube or a patchable puncture, use the Tubo-Flix- Kit repair kit and the instructions contained therein. DO NOT use any other patch kits on Tubolito tubes as they will not work. The other tube patches will not adhere to the tube nor prevent air from escaping through the puncture.
In case we ask you to submit product information about your Tubolito for quality review purposes, please send us the following two codes.
Step 1. Finding the Product Code of your Tubolito:
The product code is a 9 digit code next to the Tubolito logo on your tube.
In the example picture: 907111206
Step 2. Finding the Batch Code of your Tubolito:
The batch code is made up of 4 or 5 digits and a letter and is printed right underneath the name of your Tubolito.
In the example picture: 19465A
Thank you for your help and we hope you continue to enjoy using